Skip to main content

Report it

Use the links below to report any problems in your area and get more information:

Bin collections

Missed bin collections


Potholes, street lighting etc..

Surrey County Council deals with issues on roads and pavements, including potholes and street lighting:

Surrey County Council report it

Street cleaning and dumped rubbish

You can report:

Fly-tipping or dumped rubbish

An abandoned vehicle


Dead animal that needs removing

Overflowing public bin

A street cleaning issue

Street name signs

Please email to report any issues with street name signs.

Bus shelters and benches

Please email to report any issues with bus shelters or benches.  

Planning and Building Control

Planning breach

Dangerous structure or building

Anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

Council housing

Housing Repair

Council housing or benefit fraud

Environmental concerns

Noise complaints


Stray dogs


Council housing or benefit fraud

Car parks

Car park problem


Tree problem

Fraud and corruption

Report fraud and corruption

Council housing fraud

Benefit fraud (