Skip to main content


Use the links below to apply for services and get more information:

Planning and building

Planning applications

Building Control

New addresses and changing property names

Garden waste

Garden waste collection service

School admissions

Surrey County Council deals with school admissions:

School admissions - Surrey County Council

Parking and travel

Bus passes (

Blue badge (

Car park permits

Rent a council garage


Can I get a council house?

Council housing

You may need to apply for permission to make changes to your council home, keep a pet or work from home. Find out more:

Council tenants information

Licences and registrations

Including licences for taxis, selling alcohol, temporary events, health and safety and animal welfare, see:

Licences and registrations