Skip to main content

Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour is dealt with by a number of different organisations.  

The police deal with:

  • Anti-social use of vehicles
  • Rowdy and nuisance behaviour
  • Street drinking and anti-social drinking
  • Begging
  • Criminal damage/vandalism
  • Drug dealing
  • Misuse of airguns and inappropriate use of fireworks

You can report anti-social behaviour online by visiting the Surrey Police website.  If you are in immediate danger call 999.

Waverley Borough Council deal with: 

Surrey County Council deal with:

  • Hedges and highways

You can report anti-social behaviour online by visiting Surrey County Council's website.

Social Housing Providers deal with:

  • Noisy tenants
  • Tenants committing anti-social behaviour

If you are a Waverley tenant, or the anti-social behaviour is being committed by a Waverley tenant, then you can find out more about how to contact your housing officer by visiting the Anti-social behaviour on council land page on our website.