You can use the Waverley Portal secure service to view your Council Tax information online and manage your payments.
What's on the Waverley Portal?
Once you have registered and logged in to the Waverley Portal, you can:
- set up a Direct Debit and change payment method or bank details
- view account balances, see what you've paid and when
- apply for a Single Person Discount if you are living on your own
- download copies of your bills
- upload documents
- Tell us you are moving in, out or within the borough
- Apply for a refund
Register for an account
To register, you will need the following information:
- your Council Tax reference number - found on your latest bill
- your full name
- if you have applied for Council Tax Support or have been named on a council tax support application, you will also need to provide your national insurance number. This provides an additional level of security.
Sign in or register for a Waverley Portal account