Skip to main content

Report a change in circumstances

You need to tell us about any change in your circumstances which may affect your entitlement to a Council Tax discount or exemption as soon as possible.   You can email us to tell us about a change and we will contact you if we need any further information.

Please include your Council Tax account number in your email.  This can be found on the top right of your bill:

For example:

  • another adult comes to stay with you and this is their main home
  • a child in the household reaches the age of 18

Email us to report a change: