What is an Authority Monitoring Report?
It is a report which monitors the progress made on the preparation and implementation of the Local Plan. It used to be called the Annual Monitoring report.
Current Authority Monitoring Report
2018-2019 Authority Monitoring Report
What is in the report?
The report covers:
- Progress with the Local Plan preparation
- Any supplementary planning documents that have been prepared or adopted during the reporting period
- Information on any local plan policies that are not being used, and the reasons for this
- An indication of net additional dwellings or net additional affordable dwellings that have been permitted and completed during the reporting period
- Any activity on duty to cooperate
- How implementation of local plan policies is progressing
- Information on the progress of neighbourhood plans
- Any other information collected for monitoring purposes
Past Authority Monitoring Reports