What is an Authority Monitoring Report?
It is a report which monitors the progress made on the preparation and implementation of the Local Plan. It used to be called the Annual Monitoring report.
Current Authority Monitoring Report
2021-2022 Authority Monitoring Report
What is in the report?
The report covers:
- Progress with the Local Plan preparation
- Any supplementary planning documents that have been prepared or adopted during the reporting period
- Information on saved policies from the 2002 Local Plan (now superseded following the adoption of Local Plan Part 2 in March 2023)
- An indication of net additional dwellings or net additional affordable dwellings that have been permitted and completed during the reporting period
- Activity on duty to cooperate
- How implementation of Local Plan 1 policies is progressing
- Information on the progress of Neighbourhood Plans
- Any other information collected for monitoring purposes
Past Authority Monitoring Reports