We keep a register of Enforcement Notices, Stop Notices and Breach of Condition Notices. The register contains:
- Details of notices issued by us since 2004.
- The address of the property to which the notice relates.
- A description of the breach of planning control.
- Date the notice was issued / served.
- Details of the type of notice issued - for example breach of condition notice, enforcement notice.
- Whether it was appealed.
- Date the notice was complied with.
Download our Planning Enforcement Register
Notices served before 2004
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01483 523035 if you'd like to see details of notices served prior to 2004.