Skip to main content

Request an assisted collection

We understand that some residents may have difficulties putting out their bins for collection. If you need help, you can apply for an assisted collection.

You'll need to tell us why you're having difficulties. For example, you might have medical reasons. You also need to be either living alone or have no carers. If you live with anyone who can support you, they'll need to take your bins out instead.

Request an assisted collection

How do I end an existing assisted collection?

If you move house or no longer require this service, please contact our team at