We are passionate about ensuring all who live and work in Waverley have equal life chances. We are committed to delivering services in a fair and equal way irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
Our objectives are to:
- ensure fair and equal access to all the services we deliver
- understand our communities and to strive to achieve equal life chances for all
- positively promote equality through our actions and communications
- work with our partners to develop cohesive communities
- work towards the elimination of all forms of discrimination and harassment
- achieve a balanced workforce which reflects the diversity of the community we serve.