Published Thursday, 14 April 2016
Seven candidates have declared themselves to run in the Police and Crime Commissioner Election for the Surrey Police area, which is taking place on Thursday 5 May.
The confirmed candidates are:
- Jamie GOLDRICK – Independent
- Kevin Barry HURLEY - Zero Tolerance Policing ex Chief
- Camille Vannassche Weldon JULIFF - Independent
- Howard James KAYE – Labour Party
- Paul KENNEDY – Liberal Democrats
- David John MUNRO – Conservative Party Candidate
- Julia Florence SEARLE – UKIP
The national government website has information on all candidates across England and Wales
The successful candidate for the Police and Crime Commissioner elections will be announced on Friday 6 May at Donyngs Leisure Centre, Redhill.
If you would like to vote in this election, please remember to register before 18 April.