For those properties where the DWP have not been able to match electors' details against their records, we will send a form for you to either confirm the information or advise us of any changes. It is important that you respond to this form to avoid further reminders being sent to you.
The form will be sent around 26 July 2023.
The communication you receive will explain the different ways to respond which are:
- Visit the Household response website
- Enter your unique two-part security code as shown on the form you have been sent
- Update or confirm your household information and submit.
Or if there are no changes to the information:
- Call 0800 197 9871 and when prompted enter part one and part two of your security code.
- Texting NOCHANGE followed by your security code to 80212 (if nobody is eligible to vote include a reason after your security code e.g. empty, business, second home, none, other).
It is quicker and cheaper if you respond to the form electronically. You'll need the security codes (printed on the front page of your form) if you respond online or by phone.
If you are not able to use any of the above options, then you can phone us on 01483 523116 or return the form to us by post.
Invitations to Register
Where names are added of eligible individuals not currently registered to vote, we will send them each an Invitation to Register form. Alternatively, they can register to vote online, it only takes five minutes.