Waverley Tree Officers can answer brief enquiries, such as basic checks on tree controls and we are often able do this over the phone, free of charge.
Tree advice we offer
Waverley Tree Officers also offer additional (charged) services for giving advice on:
- Trees in Conservation Areas
- Tree health and tree maintenance relating to trees subject to Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs)
- Trees subject to historic (20th Century) Planning Conditions
- Potential TPO tree work applications and conservation area tree work notifications
- Potential development proposals (not forming part of other wider pre-application advice)
There is a £51 charge for these services, or requests for formal responses and/or to conduct further research or a site visit.
Request Tree Officer advice
For Tree Officer advice, an editable and downloadable copy of this form is available here:
Tree Advice Form
Services we don't offer
- Reports or annual tree safety inspections
- Tree surveys, Arboricultural Impact Assessments or Method Statements
- Advice on privately owned trees that are not subject of statutory tree protection or subject of current development proposals.
Try the Arboricultural Association website to Find a tree expert.