The Memorial Hall is open by appointment only for services such as:
- RSCH Maternity Clinic
- Farnham Resident Parking Permits
- Brightwells Gostrey Day Centre
- Community Meals Services
Please do not come to Memorial Hall unless you have booked a confirmed appointment with a midwife or one of our Venue Management Team. Ad-hoc visitors may not be authorised entry to the building.
Please contact us for more information or to book an appointment:
Tel: 01252 716438
Farnham Memorial Hall, Babbs Mead, West Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7EE
How can I hire the hall or other spaces in the building?
You can hire the hall or one of its rooms for weddings, parties, exercise classes, meetings and other events. Please contact us to find out more:
Telephone: 01252 716438
Viewings are by appointment only to respect the privacy or our hirers.
Miles Rafe Room
Facilities at the Memorial Hall
- main hall available for hire only after 4pm Monday to Friday and at weekends
- two activity rooms
- a health and wellbeing suite
- a terrace overlooking the football pitch
- a meeting room
- two classrooms
- modern office space to deliver services
- a dining area served by a new kitchen
- a glass atrium linking the new build element to the original hall
- parking for 50-60 cars.
The Memorial Hall is also home to:
- The Brightwells Gostrey Centre, which offers a variety of services and activities for older people in the community.
- Waverley Training Services (WTS), which offers fully-funded, work-based qualifications and apprenticeships for the last 30 years throughout Surrey and the surrounding borders.