Skip to main content

Home relocation

Improvement works and major repairs are normally carried out while you are living in your home. In some circumstances we may have to move you. This is usually temporarily but it can be permanent. This is known as a “decant”. See our Home Relocation (Decant) Policy for more information. 

Home Relocation (Decant) Policy