Skip to main content

Contact Greenspaces

You can contact us online to report issues, request information or make a suggestion.


This form should be used to contact our greenspaces team. Our team can help with requests related to the following (on Waverley land only):

  • Litter picking and bins
  • Weed control
  • Biodiversity
  • Facilities
  • Hard surfaces (Car parks and pathways)
  • Site features and furniture
  • Watercourses (Ponds and ditches)
  • Sports pitches
  • Memorial trees and benches
  • Skip licences
  • Anti-social behaviour and damage
  • Common land
  • Trees and woodland
  • Playgrounds and skateparks
  • Weybourne allotments ONLY.

Greenspaces request

Does your request relate to highway verges?

Highway verges are now managed by Surrey County Council. 

Report a highway issue (Surrey County Council website)