This page explains the work based learning qualifications we offer.
What are the qualifications for?
- Upskilling current workforce
- Placing new apprentices.
Why use Waverley Training Services?
- Highly experienced working in the public sector
- High achievement rates
- Flexible and personalised delivery
- Experience working with large and small organisations.
- Team Leader or Supervisor Level 3
- Operations or Departmental Manager Level 5
- Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2
- Assistant Accountant Level 3
- Professional Accounting or Taxation Technician Level 4
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Learn new skills and develop existing skills
- Understand the impact on the wider organisation
- Support career progression and open new opportunities
- Gain a nationally recognised and transferable qualification
- Access to online learning resources
- Totum Membership.
How the qualification is delivered
- Within workplace and remotely
- An assigned tutor
- 1-1 and group sessions
- Tutor support between sessions
- Additional appointments if required
- 12-weekly progress review meetings
- Commitment from learner and manager.
More information and funding
Please contact us to find out more about the funding options available.
Telephone: 01252 725872