We provide a free alternative to school or college for young people who need help with getting a job, or just unsure where to go next.
Who is the course for
- 16-18 year olds and
- 16–24 year olds with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
Why use Waverley Training Services?
- Highly experienced tutors
- High achievement rates
- Flexible and personalised delivery
- Experience of working with a variety of educational needs
- Learn the skills needed for the transition from school or college to employment or apprenticeship
- Support career progression and open new opportunities
- Gain confidence and take the next steps in your career
- Learn new skills and develop existing skills
- Work Experience placements
Certificate in Employability Skills (City & Guilds)
English and Maths (City & Guilds Functional Skills Level 1 or 2)
Study Programme hours
Group 1 Monday to Wednesday
Group 2 Wednesday to Friday
The Study Programme is delivered at Waverley Training Services premises at Memorial Hall, West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EE.
Please contact us to find out more about funding or to arrange an interview for a place on the programme.
Telephone: 01252 725872 / email: email@example.com