The Safer Waverley Partnership is made up of representatives from a range of partner organisations who work together to ensure that Waverley is a safer place to live and work.
Who are our partners?
- Waverley Borough Council
- Surrey County Council
- Surrey Police
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service
- National Probation Service
- Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group
- North East Hampshire and Farnham Clinical Commissioning Group
What are the partnership's key priorities?
The Partnership Plan sets out the key priorities and activities for the current year -
- To focus on vulnerable victims;
- To tackle crime and anti-social behaviour, including serious violent crime;
- To improve the health of the community by supporting the response tothe Covid-19 pandemic and beyond into the recovery phase.
Safer Waverley Partnership Plan
Download the current plan:
Safer Waverley Partnership Plan 2021-22