The Safer Waverley Partnership is made up of representatives from a range of partner organisations who work together to ensure that Waverley is a safer place to live and work.
Who are our partners?
- Waverley Borough Council
- Surrey County Council
- Surrey Police
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service
- National Probation Service
- Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group
- North East Hampshire and Farnham Clinical Commissioning Group
What are the partnership's key priorities?
The Partnership Plan sets out the key priorities and activities for the current year -
- To focus on threat, harm, risk and vulnerability; including serious organised crime, child sexual exploitation, modern day slavery, domestic abuse, threat of radicalisation and supporting vulnerable victims
- To identify and tackle crime and anti-social behaviour hotspot locations and perpetrators
- To improve engagement with the public to help make communities stronger.