Use the online forms or email links on this page to report any problems in your area.  You can also see more information about each relevant service.

Report it online More information
Abandoned vehicle Abandoned vehicles
Anti-social behaviour Report anti-social behaviour
Benefit fraud Benefit fraud
Blocked drains in road (SCC) Surrey County Council - Roads and Transport
Bonfire nuisance Dealing with bonfires
Breach in planning control Planning enforcement
Car park problems Report a car park problem
Dangerous structure Dangerous structures
Dead animal on road or council property Dead animal removal service
Empty homes (email) Empty homes in Waverley
Fallen trees blocking the road (SCC) Surrey County Council - Roads and Transport
Fraud and corruption Report fraud and corruption
Flytipping Flytipping
Graffiti Graffiti
Housing repair Reporting a housing repair
Housing Tenancy Fraud Report Housing Tenancy Fraud
Missed bin collection Missed bin collection
Noise complaint Noise
Pavement in disrepair (SCC) Surrey County Council - Roads and Transport
Potholes (SCC) Surrey County Council - Roads and Transport
Pest infestation (charges apply) Pest control service
Street lighting faults (SCC) Surrey County Council - Street lights
Traffic light fault (SCC) Surrey County Council - Roads and Transport
Tree issues Report tree issues
Vandalism Report anti-social behaviour

Any personal information supplied will be held under the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be disclosed to third parties. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

Can't find what you're looking for?

See our Emergency numbers and contacts for useful contacts during an emergency.

See our A-Z of council services.

Page owner: Vanessa de Chazal. Last updated: 23/06/2017 11:41