Alcohol and entertainment

We issue licences for pubs, clubs, off-licences and other entertainment venues (eg cinemas and theatres).

If your business sells alcohol, you need a premises licence.  Those who sell alcohol need a personal licence.

See other Alcohol and entertainment licences

Customer satisfaction survey

Waverley Borough Council is committed to providing quality services. Please help us by taking a few minutes to tell us about the service that you have received from the Licensing Team.

Have your say.

About licences and registrations

We issue a variety of licences including those for taxis, alcohol, animal welfare, charity collections, health and safety and street trading. For a full list of all  licences please see the Licensing directory.

Use the to find issued temporary event notices, premise licences, registers of licenses and consultations.