Happening today, Friday, 24 March 2017
- Monday, 6 March 2017 - Friday, 24 March 2017 at 16:30 - 22:00
- Location: Godalming Borough Hall
- Cost: £1:50 (children free)
One of the largest competitive music festivals in the South of England with over 3000 participants
These events are open to the public for a nominal charge of £1:50. They take place at eight venues across the town.
Programmes are available from the Borough Hall, Record Corner and Ballethoo.
At the Borough Hall there will be:
- Wind instrument competitions on 6, 7, 15, 16 and 17 March
- Strings on 8, 9,and 10 March
- Piano 13, 14 17 and 21 March
- Solo singing 20, 22 and 23 March
Events take place throughout the afternoon and evening. Come and listen for as long or short a time as you wish.