The Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Policies and Sites was adopted by the Council on 20 February 2018.
The Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Policies and Sites (LPP1) sets out the Council's spatial framework for delivering the development and change needed to realise our vision for development in Waverley Borough up to 2032.
LPP1 replaces a number of policies from Local Plan 2002. Some of the Local Plan 2002 policies have been retained until the adoption of Local Plan Part 2: Site Allocations and Development Management Policies.
The above version of LPP1 incorporates all of the main modifications recommended by the Inspector in his final report and Waverley Borough Council's additional minor non-material modifications. A designed version of LPP1 will be available in due course.
The following post-adoption documents are available to view:
- Waverley Borough Local Plan Part 1 Adoption Statement
- Sustainability Appraisal Report and Non-technical Summary
- Sustainability Appraisal Adoption Statement
Paper copies of the above documents can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Planning reception at the main Council offices in Godalming (The Burys, Godalming, GU7 1HR). Open Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Locality Office in Farnham (South Street, Farnham, GU9 7RN). Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm (excluding Bank Holidays) (closed each day 12.30-1.30pm).
- Godalming, Farnham, Haslemere, Cranleigh and Bramley libraries. Please see www.surreycc.gov.uk/libraries for opening times.
Adopted Policies Maps
The adopted policies interactive map allows you to see new LPP1 policy designations as well as retained Local Plan 2002 designations.
Buy a copy of the Local Plan and Adopted Policies Maps
Copies of the Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Policies and Sites and adopted policies maps will be available to purchase in due course. Please check back later for costs and availability.
All supporting documents relevant to the production of Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Policies and Sites can be found on the Council's list of Evidence Studies and Supporting Documents.
For further information on Local Plan Part 1, please email the Planning Policy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01483 523291.
Page owner: Alice Knowles. Last updated: 15/10/2018 08:45