Pre-submission Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Policies and Sites
Consultation on the Pre-Submission Local Plan Part 1 has now closed.
Thank you to everyone who made representations.
The Pre-Submission Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Policies and Sites sets out the planning strategy for Waverley up to 2032 and includes specific policies to address the key issues and challenges facing the Borough. The plan has taken account of the comments made during the various consultations that have already taken place.
The council consulted on the Local Plan between Friday19 August and Monday 3 October 2016.
You can view the responses made by chapter, or if you prefer, you can view the whole list of respondents in alphabetical order and search for those that you want to read.
Please note that many of those received by email/ letter or on paper forms/ cards need to be processed and verified and will not be available online until this process is completed.
Although the consultation is now closed and you can no longer comment, the following documents are still available to view:
- The Pre-Submission Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Policies and Sites
- A Sustainability Appraisal report
- Habitats Regulations Assessment
- The Statement of the Representations Procedure
In addition, there are a number of other supporting evidence documents which are available to view and download.
What happens next?
We will collate and analyse all comments and will produce a written summary. We will then submit the Local Plan, associated documents and your representations to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government later this year, for examination.
A revised Local Development Scheme was approved by the Executive on 12 July 2016.
The Local Plan Newsletter
Local Plan newsletters give information about the work that has been carried out, the stage that we are currently at, and what will happen next.
Please see the pages below for more information:
- Timetable and Local Development Scheme
- Call for Sites
- Core Strategy Withdrawn from Examination: October 2013
- Costs of the Local Plan / Core Strategy
- Potential Housing Scenarios and Other Issues for the Waverley Local Plan - Consultation 3 September - 17 October 2014
- Local Plan Part 2: Non Strategic Policies and Sites
Page owner: Jennie Falconer. Last updated: 18/10/2016 14:40