Cranleigh Parish Council, as the qualifying body, has prepared a neighbourhood development plan for its parish.
Known as the Cranleigh Neighbourhood Plan, it covers the period from 2018 to 2032 and sets out a vision for the future of the parish, housing allocations and planning policies that will be used to determine planning applications locally.
This consultation has now closed. It ran from Friday 18 October to Friday 29 November 2019.
The following documents are available to view:
- Appendices to the plan (external link)
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Regulation 16 Consultation Notice
- Supporting documents (external link)
You can also view hard copies of the documents at:
- Planning reception, Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR. Monday - Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4pm
- Cranleigh Parish Council, Village Way, Cranleigh GU6 8AF. Monday - Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Cranleigh library
|16 July 2013||Under the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations Waverley designated the area that the Cranleigh Neighbourhood Development Plan is to cover|
|20 April 2016||
Waverley issued a formal SEA Screening Opinion to Cranleigh Parish Council concluding that Strategic Environmental Assessment is required for the Cranleigh Neighbourhood Development Plan.
|12 February to 26 March 2019||Cranleigh Parish Council carried out a Regulation 14 'pre-submission' consultation on the neighbourhood plan.|
Find out more about its progress on the Cranleigh Neighbourhood Plan website.
Page owner: Alice Knowles. Last updated: 07/01/2020 09:34