Before you submit your planning application, please make sure you collate all the required plans and documents so that we can process your application. Download the Local requirements documents to use as a checklist.
Please check that you:
- add the correct information to the ownership certificate, include other parties affected. eg - your neighbours if you are building an extension on their party wall
- submit Biodiversity Checklist
- add a site location plan. You can buy a planning map on the Planning Portal
- show the existing situation and the proposed scheme adequately and accurately on the plans
- have paid the appropriate fee, as we cannot progress you application until you have paid.
How to apply
Alternatively, you can download and print the relevant planning forms and return them with the correct fee.
You can combine applications on one form, for example, a householder application with a listed building consent.
See the latest Schedule of planning fees (Planning Portal website).
Need help with your planning application?
If you would like help in making a planning application, you could:
- get free advice from Planning Aid England
- contact one of our local accredited planning agents
- find a registered architect on the ARB website.
Page owner: Ben Hammond. Last updated: 22/08/2018 09:44