Report a food hygiene problem

We will investigate problems with:

  • poor hygiene
  • pest infestation
  • food poisoning
  • foreign bodies in food
  • in any restaurant, cafĂ© or other food business within Waverley.

    We only deal with food premises based within the Waverley Borough Council boundary.  If your query is about a food premise based outside these boundaries, then please contact the relevant Local Authority.

    Please contact the Environmental Health team with full details.

    Telephone: 01483 523393

    Problems with food labelling?

    Complaints about food that are incorrectly labelled or out of date are dealt with by Surrey Council Council Trading Standards.

    Page owner: Paul Shrimpton. Last updated: 11/11/2015 09:53

    We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.