Our new Corporate Strategy for 2019-2023 was adopted by the Council in September 2019.
Waverley Borough Council is an authority which promotes and sustains:
- Open, democratic and participative governance
- A financially sound Waverley, with infrastructure and services fit for the future
- The value and worth of all residents, regardless of income, wealth, age, disability, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation
- High quality public services accessible for all, including sports, leisure, arts, culture and open spaces
- A thriving local economy, supporting local businesses and employment
- Housing to buy and to rent, for those at all income levels
- Responsible planning and development, supporting place-shaping and local engagement in planning policy
- A sense of responsibility for our environment, promoting biodiversity and protecting our planet.
For further information, please contact:
Corporate Policy Manager
Page owner: Louise Norie. Last updated: 11/10/2019 12:33