Waverley Borough Council affordable housing developments
- Two houses for affordable rent at Sherrydon, Cranleigh, were completed in February 2018.
- Five houses for affordable rent at Nursery Hill, Shamley Green, were completed in April 2018.
Housing association affordable housing developments
- Hyde Housing is building 50 new affordable homes at Amlets Park (Pippin Close) Cranleigh as part of a larger development of 150 homes.
- Clarion is building 60 affordable homes at Phase 1 Horsham Road (Maple Row) Cranleigh. See Planning Application record online: WA/2014/1754.
- Aster is building 27 affordable homes at Little Meadow, Cranleigh: WA/2015/0478
- VIVID is building 17 affordable homes to the north of Nugent Close, Dunsfold: WA/2016/1766
Forthcoming developments granted planning permission
- 128 affordable homes at Knowle Lane (Maple Lane), Cranleigh: WA/2014/0912
- 93 affordable homes at Knowle Park (Cranleigh Nurseries) Cranleigh: WA/2016/2207
- 47 affordable homes in Phase 2 of the Horsham Road, Cranleigh development: WA/2017/1396
- 36 affordable homes at Hewitts Industrial Estate, Cranleigh: WA/2014/2384
- 17 affordable homes at Land South of Elmbridge Road, Cranleigh: WA/2016/1921
- 22 affordable homes at Sweeters Copse, Alfold: WA/2015/2261
- 2 affordable homes at Alfold Garden Centre, Alfold: WA/2016/0114
- 2 affordable homes at Orchard Cottages, Bramley: WA/2016/2405
- 15 affordable homes at Ricardo Court, Bramley: WA/2014/0249
- 540 affordable homes at Dunsfold Aerodrome: WA/2015/2395
- 9 affordable homes at Backward Point, Ewhurst: WA/2015/1903
Shared ownership and housing assocation developments
For shared ownership and housing association developments, please contact Alice Lean, Housing Strategy and Enabling Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01483 523252.
Council affordable housing developments
For Waverley Borough Council affordable housing developments, please contact Louisa Blundell, Housing Development Manager, email: email@example.com or telephone: 01483 523205.
Page owner: Esther Lear. Last updated: 27/11/2018 12:08