Changing your name on the Electoral Register

You should complete the Change of Name form and provide the necessary evidence to enable us to change your details on the electoral register.

You may provide the following types of evidence:

  • Marriage/Civil Partnership Certificate (including Overseas Certificates)
  • Deed Poll
  • Amended Birth Certificate

We can accept copies of your supporting evidence.

If you send us original documents, we will post them back to you within five working days.

Page owner: . Last updated: 21/07/2015 10:06

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.