Taxi Licensing - passenger information

How to complain about a taxi or private hire vehicle

Please send your comments about taxis and private hire vehicles and drivers to:

Paul Hughes
Licensing Manager
Waverley Borough Council
The Burys

Tel: 01483 523189

Please try and provide as much detail as possible - ideally the vehicle licence plate number and the driver's licence number. If your complaint is not dealt with to your satisfaction, you may also use Waverley's formal complaints procedure.   

Page owner: Vanessa de Chazal. Last updated: 12/06/2015 10:53

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.