The Careline personal alarm allows you to continue to live independently whilst knowing that, if you have an accident or feel unwell, help is at hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Nominated family members, neighbours, friends or the emergency services can be alerted to a problem, giving you reassurance that help is on its way at the touch of a button.
If you live alone, feel vulnerable, are living with a disability, are a victim of crime or are simply nervous about having an accident in your home or garden, the Careline personal alarm can help you regain your confidence and peace of mind.
Easy to use
With around 2,000 customers across the borough of Waverley, the Careline personal alarm is a popular and easy to use service.
- The pendant alarm can be worn on your wrist or around your neck
- There are no numbers to remember. When you press the button on your pendant alarm you will be connected to an experienced call handler via the base unit
- The call handler will ask how they can help you - either by contacting the emergency services, a doctor or one of your chosen contacts
- The pendant alarm will work in your home and garden, with a range of up to 50 metres
- The pendant alarm will be installed by one of our experienced team, at no extra cost, with a full demonstration on how it works
- The service is local and staff will aim to respond to any repairs or faults within two working days
Prices start from just £19.50 per month.
The Careline rental system covers the cost of the equipment, installation and maintenance. The pendant alarm will need to be returned should you no longer require the service.
How to apply
You can apply online:
Additional Telecare equipment
You can also buy this equipment:
- linked smoke detector
- falls alert
- pill dispenser
- bed/chair occupancy sensor
- epilepsy sensor
- door exit sensor
- bogus caller alert.
Contact Careline team
- Call 01483 523535
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Waverley Careline, Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR
Page owner: Vanessa de Chazal. Last updated: 24/08/2020 14:37