Help with your recycling and rubbish collections

If you can't move your wheelie bins or food waste caddies to the edge of your property, you may be able to get help under our Assisted Collection Scheme.

We can offer assistance to those who are disabled or infirm and where there is nobody else in the household who can help.

Contact us

Call the Environmental Services team on 01483 523524.

Page owner: Paul Shrimpton. Last updated: 08/01/2020 09:38

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.