Waverley maintains over 2.4 million square metres of grass across parks, recreation grounds, open spaces and highway verges. We are also responsible for the maintenance of:
- hedges, shrubs, scrub areas, annual flowers and trees
- playgrounds, skateparks, ball courts, sports pitches, changing rooms, recreation grounds and toilets
- paths, bins, benches, ditches and culverts in parks
- cemeteries, communal green spaces, countryside areas,
- sheltered housing schemes and housing estates across the borough on Waverley Borough Council owned land.
Waverley also maintains areas of highway grass verge and undertakes weed spraying operations along roads, adopted footways and also controls invasive weeds on the highway on behalf of Surrey County Council throughout the borough.
Continental Landscape Ltd have recently take over our grounds maintenance and a sports pitch booking service on Waverley's behalf.
If you have an issue, complaint or would like to pass on a compliment in regards to grass cutting or other ground maintenance services you can contact the Parks & Countryside team at email@example.com or phone 01483 523394.
Book a sports pitch
You can also hire a range of sports facilities in Waverley through Continental Landscapes Limited including football, rugby and cricket pitches through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page owner: Harri Robinson. Last updated: 26/05/2020 15:01