We are responsible for enforcing health and safety regulations in offices, shops, warehouses, restaurants, pubs, clubs, leisure premises, care homes and private nurseries in Waverley to make sure they are safe for all employees and visitors.
- carry out regular inspections
- investigate work place accidents
- investigate complaints about health and safety issues.
Concerned about health and safety?
If you are concerned about health and safety, contact the Environmental Health Customer & Technical Support Team on 01483 523393 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) are responsible for enforcing health and safety regulations at:
- building sites
- schools and colleges
- gas, electricity and water systems
- hospitals and nursing homes
- central and local government premises.
Page owner: Paul Shrimpton. Last updated: 06/12/2018 10:57