Coronavirus advice

We are aware many of our residents and businesses have been seriously affected by coronavirus and are working to provide support in whatever way we can.

Coronavirus advice and information

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Support for vulnerable residents

The following support is available to vulnerable residents.

Community meal service

The Community Meals Service is for people who need help to make sure they regularly have nutritious cooked meals. Lunchtime deliveries are co-ordinated in Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming and Haslemere.

Community meals service

Community support hub

Surrey County Council has set up a Community Support service.

If you need help with your shopping or prescription collections, call the Community Helpline number: 0300 200 1008 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm)

Community support

More information

See Coronavirus homepage

Page owner: Vanessa de Chazal. Last updated: 25/03/2020 16:35

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.