Skip to main content

Need to self-isolate?

If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you and anyone else in your household should stay at home and self-isolate immediately to stop the spread of the virus and protect family, friends and your community. It is vital that you play your part and follow the rules around self-isolation.

If you’ve tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), find out about how to share your details with NHS Test and Trace. There is also advice for people who have been told to stay at home (self-isolate) by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app.

Test and Trace Support Payment

If you’re told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app, you may be entitled to a payment of £500 from Waverley Borough Council through the Test and Trace Support Payment scheme.

You can apply if you are on benefits or on low income and face financial hardship if employed or registered self-employed.

If you are double vaccinated and have Covid you can also apply but not if you're only a contact.

The scheme will run until 31 March 2022.

Eligibility requirements (UK Government website)

Apply online