Village and Town Design Statements
Farnham Design Statement
Farnham Town Council have completed their work (and public consultation) on the Farnham Design Statement and submitted it to Waverley for adoption as a material planning consideration.
At Full Council on 20 July 2010 the document was adopted as a material consideration. The Executive report was presented to Executive on 29 June 2010.
The Farnham Design Statement should be used by developers when preparing to submit a planning application, the Planning Officer when considering a planning application and the Planning Committee when determining planning applications within the town of Farnham. It is expected that applicants make reference to the Farnham Design Statement within their Design and Access Statement.
Download a copy of the Farnham Design Statement.
Page owner: Sarah Wells. Last updated: 14/12/2010 14:42
Further pages in Village and Town Design Statements
- What are Village and Town Design Statements?
- Objectives of a Village and Town Design Statement
- What is an effective Village and Town Design Statement?
- Planning and Village and Town Design Statements
- Preparing a Village or Town Design Statement
- What can Waverley do to help?
- Are there any limitations to a Village or Town Design Statement?
- Some useful advice and FAQs
- Waverley's Village and Town Design Statements
- Haslemere Design Statement
- Churt Village Design Statement
- Farnham Design Statement
- Thursley Village Design Statement
- Frensham Village Design Statement
- Cranleigh Design Statement
- Wonersh Village Design Statement
- Dunsfold Village Design Statement
- Elstead Village Design Statement