Advice if you are in difficulty with mortgage payments
If you are having difficulty paying your mortgage or think that you may do in the future:
- don't ignore the problem
- look at your situation and check what help you can get
- talk to your mortgage lender
- show that you are willing to pay what you can
- find out what your options are
- make the right decision for you and your family's future.
Download the NHAS Mortgage Advice booklet for more detailed information.
The government has launched a number of schemes which may be of help to you...
Mortgage Rescue Scheme
You may be eligible for Mortgage Rescue - but there are a number of criteria you have to meet in order to be considered. To find out if you qualify, contact Housing Options (01483 523452).
Page owner: Elizabeth Donaldson. Last updated: 09/07/2013 11:12