The Brightwells development at East Street will bring a vibrant new dimension to Farnham.
See a virtual tour of Brightwells
See a flythrough of what the redevelopment will look like.
Overview of the Brightwells development at East Street
- Increase the number of residential properties in Farnham by 239
- Increase the number of affordable homes in the borough by 72.
- Provide shops, leisure facilities and restaurants including a cinema
- Provide a landscaped park with pathways and views to the river
- Improve car parking provision
- Enable the restoration of the Grade II building, Brightwells House
- Improve traffic flows around Farnham with the implementation of road improvements.
- £375,000 for park and stride and traffic schemes in Farnham
- £750,000 towards education in Farnham
- £322,000 towards sports and leisure provision in Farnham
- £37,000 for libraries in Farnham
- over £300,000 for improvements in Farnham Park.
You can also contact:
Waverley Borough Council
Tel: 01483 523432
Page owner: Clare Arnold. Last updated: 08/04/2016 14:29