How do I complain about the standards of hygiene in a food business?
If you have visited a food premises in Waverley and you think that the standards of food hygiene were poor we would like to hear from you.
Examples of poor food hygiene include poor cleaning standards, bad personal hygiene such as lack of handwashing, poor food handling practices.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer and Technical support on 01483 523393 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page owner: Debourah Holland. Last updated: 02/10/2013 15:49
Further pages in Food Safety
- Waverley's role in food safety
- I am a starting up a food business what do I need to do?
- I am a community group/voluntary organisation what do I need to do?
- Information for existing food businesses
- Food safety management and 'Safer Food Better Business'
- What happens when an officer inspects a food premises?
- Food Standards Agency Food Alerts
- I think I have eaten something that has made me ill. What do I do?
- I've found something in my food. What do I do?
- Food poisoning and food bourne illness
- How do I complain about the standards of hygiene in a food business?
- Are there any healthy food award schemes?
- I have bought food which I think is incorrectly labelled or out of date
- Food Safety training courses run by Waverley