Waverley Training Services - courses offered
Waverley Training Services Apprenticeships - Level 2
Intermediate Apprenticeships - Level 2
- Business and Administration
- Customer Services
- Information Technology
- Team Leading
Apprenticeships also include functional skills in Maths, English and ICT, employment rights and responsibilities and technical certificates (underpinning knowledge assignments).
What are apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are work-based qualifications
Who are apprenticeships for?
- For employed learners or those on temporary contracts
- For existing employees or temporary staff
- For anyone aged 16 and above (funding is subject to eligibility)
What is the minimum wage for an apprenticeship?
The minimum wage for apprenticeship is £2.65 per hour this is at the age of 16-18, or 19-21 if in your first year of the apprenticeship.
Page owner: Pat Pryke. Last updated: 15/03/2013 14:34
Further pages in Waverley Training Services - courses offered
- Waverley Training Services Apprenticeships - Level 2
- Waverley Training Services NVQs
- Waverley Training Services Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
- Waverley Training Services - Training for Unemployed 16 to 24 year olds
- Waverley Training Services - Higher Apprenticeships