Waverley Training Services Apprenticeships - Level 2
Intermediate Apprenticeships - Level 2
- Business and Administration
- Customer Services
- Information Technology
- Social Digital Media
- Team Leading
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Debt Collection
Apprenticeships also include functional skills in Maths, English and ICT, employment rights and responsibilities and technical certificates (underpinning knowledge assignments).
What are apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are work-based qualification.
Who are apprenticeships for?
- For employed learners or those on temporary contracts
- For existing employees or temporary staff
- For anyone aged 16 and above (funding is subject to eligibility)
What is the minimum wage for an apprenticeship?
The minimum wage for apprenticeship is £2.73 per hour at the age of 16-18, or 19-21 if in your first year of the apprenticeship.
Did you know you could be eligible for a student discount card?
Page owner: Sam Mcgrill. Last updated: 26/05/2015 13:35