Car parks in Cranleigh
Village Way car park, Cranleigh
- The car park entrance is in the High Street by the Village Hall
- Ideal for shoppers and visitors to the town centre. Adjacent to the Leisure Centre and Health Centre
- 324 spaces, 4 Blue Badge spaces.
- Blue Badge holders can park in any disabled bay free of charge for a maximum of 3 hours. The general bays are free of charge and the time unrestricted when displaying a Blue Badge
- Free cycle and motor cycle parking
- Toilet facilities
- Pay and display - please find a space and park before you buy a ticket from one of the machines. Clearly display your ticket face up in your windscreen. Please note that you will need to have the correct change to buy your ticket as change is not given
- Parking charges apply Monday - Saturday 8am - 7pm and Bank Holidays.
- Car parking permits can be purchased for this car park.
Where is it?
Page owner: Tina Cunningham. Last updated: 16/04/2013 17:11