Car parks in Godalming
Crown Court car park, Godalming
- The entrance to the car park is in The Burys past the Council Offices.
- Ideal for shoppers and visitors to the town centre.
- 325 spaces, 13 Blue Badge spaces.
- Blue Badge holders can park in any disabled bay free of charge for a maximum of 3 hours. The general bays are free of charge and the time unrestricted when displaying a Blue Badge
- Free Cycle and Motor Cycle parking spaces.
- Toilet facilities.
- Pay and display - please find a space and park before you buy a ticket from one of the machines. Clearly display your ticket face up in your windscreen. Please note that you will need to have the correct change to buy your ticket as change is not given.
- Parking charges apply Monday - Saturday 8am - 7pm and Bank Holidays.
- Car parking permits can be purchased for this car park.
Where is it?
Page owner: Tina Cunningham. Last updated: 16/04/2013 16:58
Further pages in Car parks in Godalming
- Crown Court car park, Godalming
- South Street car park, Godalming
- Mint Street car park, Godalming
- Mill Lane car park, Godalming
- Queen Street car park, Godalming
- Croft Road car park, Godalming
- Meadrow car park, Godalming
- North Street car park, Farncombe, Godalming
- Council Offices car park, Godalming
- Station Lane car park, Milford
- Overview of car parks in Godalming