If you need advice before submitting your planning application, we can advise you on:
- Government, regional and local policies and other material considerations that will be applied to your proposed development
- whether you need to submit specialist reports with your application
- whether your proposed application is unacceptable in its current format, saving you costs of re-submission
- any changes you should make to your planning application before submitting it to reduce the handling time of the application to save you re-submission costs.
We also provide general advice on common issues and application types that may answer some or all of your queries.
Find out more about
- Householder surgery
- Pre-application written advice
- Validation service
- Development control consultative forum
- Pre-application advice for listed buildings and demolition within conservation areas
- Work on trees
- Freedom of Information
Page owner: Ben Hammond. Last updated: 17/06/2015 13:41