The Joint Planning Committee and four Area Planning Committees (Central, Eastern, Southern and Western) make decisions on some planning applications.
You can download agendas, reports and minutes for each of our planning committees. These documents are usually available online five days before the meeting.
Where relevant, members of the public and applicants may speak at their local area committees in accordance with the Public Speaking Scheme.
Planning Committee information
- Area Planning Committee (Central) - Elstead, Godalming, Hambledon, Milford, Thursley, and Witley.
- Area Planning Committee (Eastern) - Alfold, Blackheath, Bramley, Busbridge, Cranleigh, Dunsfold, Ewhurst, Hascombe, Shamley Green and Wonersh.
- Area Planning Committee (Southern) - Chiddingfold, Churt, Dockenfield, Frensham, Haslemere, Hindhead and Tilford.
- Area Planning Committee (Western) - Badshot Lea, Boundstone, Bourne, Castle, Farnham, Firgrove, Hale and Heath End, Moor Park, Rowledge, Shortheath, Upper Hale, Weybourne, Wrecclesham.
- Joint Planning Committee - meets to discuss larger planning applications.
If you are not sure which Planning Committee is relevant to you, check the Map showing a breakdown of the planning areas in Waverley (1.45 MB PDF).
Page owner: Ben Hammond. Last updated: 04/08/2015 16:46