Licensing Enforcement Protocol
The Government recommends that the Licensing Authority establishes an enforcement protocol with enforcing authorities under the Licensing Act 2003.
The Council has therefore entered into a Joint Enforcement Protocol which sets out the principles that:
- Waverley Borough Council (as Licensing Authority)
- Surrey Police
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service
- Environmental Health service at Waverley
- Planning Services at Waverley
- Surrey County Council's Childrens' Services Department
- Surrey Trading Standards Department
will apply when carrying out its enforcement duties and working together under the Act.
Download the Licensing Enforcement Protocol
An agreed version of the Licensing Enforcement Protocol is now available:
If you would like a hard copy of the document, please contact the Licensing Team on (01483) 523189 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send any comments to: email@example.com.
Page owner: . Last updated: 09/10/2013 16:26