Waverley Training Services - courses offered
Waverley Training Services Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
We offer Advanced Apprenticeships in the following areas at level 3:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Services
Apprenticeships also include functional skills in Maths, English and ICT, employment rights and responsibilities and technical certificates (underpinning knowledge assignments).
What are apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are work-based qualifications
Who are apprenticeships for?Level 3 is for existing staff only - minimum of a year's experience required.
Any age from 16 upwards as long as you are employed for more than 16 hours per week although funding eligibility will apply.
Page owner: Pat Pryke. Last updated: 15/03/2013 14:36
Further pages in Waverley Training Services - courses offered
- Waverley Training Services Apprenticeships - Level 2
- Waverley Training Services NVQs
- Waverley Training Services Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
- Waverley Training Services - Training for Unemployed 16 to 24 year olds
- Waverley Training Services - Higher Apprenticeships