Waverley Training Services - courses offered
Waverley Training Services Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
We offer Advanced Apprenticeships in the following areas at level 3:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Services
Apprenticeships also include functional skills in Maths, English and ICT, employment rights and responsibilities and technical certificates (underpinning knowledge assignments).
What are apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are work-based qualifications
Who are apprenticeships for?
Level 3 is for people who are already working - a minimum of a year's experience required.
Did you know you could be eligible for a student discount card?
Funding and loans
There is funding for anyone aged between 16 and 23.
If you are 24 or over and meet the eligibility criteria, government loans are available. For more information on loans please contact us on 01252 725872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page owner: Sam Mcgrill. Last updated: 11/12/2013 14:33
Further pages in Waverley Training Services - courses offered
- Waverley Training Services Apprenticeships - Level 2
- Waverley Training Services NVQs
- Waverley Training Services Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
- Waverley Training Services - Training for Unemployed 16+
- Waverley Training Services - Higher Apprenticeships