Waverley Training Services - courses offered
Waverley Training Services Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
We offer Advanced Apprenticeships in the following areas at level 3:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Services
- Social digital Media
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Debt Collection
Apprenticeships also include functional skills in Maths, English and ICT, employment rights and responsibilities and technical certificates (underpinning knowledge assignments).
What are apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are work-based qualifications
Who are apprenticeships for?
Level 3 is for people who are already working - a minimum of a year's experience required.
Did you know you could be eligible for a student discount card?
Funding and loans
There is funding for anyone aged between 16 and 24, and 25+ doing a Level 2
If you are 24 or over and meet the eligibility criteria, government loans are available. For more information on loans please contact us on 01252 725872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page owner: Sam Mcgrill. Last updated: 08/12/2014 14:21
Further pages in Waverley Training Services - courses offered
- Waverley Training Services Apprenticeships - Level 2
- Waverley Training Services NVQs
- Waverley Training Services Advanced Apprenticeships - Level 3
- Waverley Training Services - Training for Unemployed 16+
- Waverley Training Services - Higher Apprenticeships
Waverley Training Services (WTS)
Please contact us for information and advice.
Address: Waverley Training Services
The Pump House
Tel: 01252 725872