We provide free alternative to school or college for young people who need help with getting a job, or just unsure where to go next.
With qualified tutors and small friendly groups, we can help with:
- confidence building, especially for interviews
- team building - working together productively
- outlining what employers expect from employees
- finding jobs, CV writing, filling in application forms
- telephone and interview techniques
- improving your Maths, English or ICT
- work experience placements
- communication skills and personal finance
- Gardening Skills - Learn all the basics of practical gardening and put your skills to use in the local community
- Employability - Gain the skills that employers are looking for, update your CV, practice for interviews etc.
All qualifications for these courses are nationally recognised and certified by City and Guilds, NCFE and Edexcel.
All courses are free and you can have your public transport costs reimbursed, you could also be eligible for a bursary.
How long are the courses and when do they start?
The courses are run throughout the year and are individualised to suit your own needs. Most courses last nine to 11 months.
Qualifications needed to join
You don't need any prior qualifications to join.
The study programme is run over three days, Mondays to Wednesdays from 9.30am - 3pm, with 1 hour for lunch.
How to apply and more information
Please contact Waverley Training Services:
- Tel: 01252 725872
- Email: email@example.com
Page owner: Richard Pepper. Last updated: 21/11/2016 17:52