Waverley Borough Council affordable housing developments
- Waverley Borough Council completed four affordable homes at Middlefield, Farnham in January 2017. These homes have been let to households on the Housing Register.
Housing association affordable housing developments
- Thames Valley Housing completed 21 affordable homes at Weydon Lane, Farnham in February 2018.
- Mount Green completed 6 affordable homes at Langham Court, Farnham in May 2018.
- Clarion completed 16 affordable homes at Bourne Mill, Farnham, in June 2018.
- Thames Valley Housing is building 26 new affordable homes at Garden Style Nursery, Wrecclesham Hill, due to complete in May 2019.
- Planning permission has been granted for 72 affordable homes at Brightwells, Farnham: WA/2008/0279
- Planning permission has been granted for 48 affordable homes at Crondall Lane, Farnham: WA/2014/1565
- Planning permission has been granted for 17 new affordable homes at Baker & Oates, Gardeners Hill Road, Farnham: WA/2015/0317
- Planning permission has been granted for 18 affordable homes at Green Lane Farm, Badshot Lea: WA/2016/2456
Shared ownership and housing assocation developments
For shared ownership and housing association developments, please contact Alice Lean, Housing Strategy and Enabling Manager, email: email@example.com or telephone: 01483 523252.
Council affordable housing developments
For Waverley Borough Council affordable housing developments, please contact Louisa Blundell, Housing Development Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01483 523205.
Page owner: Esther Lear. Last updated: 31/07/2018 10:53