Waverley Borough Council affordable housing developments
- Waverley Borough Council completed four affordable homes at Middlefield, Farnham in January 2017. These homes have been let to households on the Housing Register.
Housing association affordable housing developments
- Thames Valley Housing completed 21 affordable homes at Weydon Lane, Farnham in February 2018.
- Clarion is building 16 affordable homes at Bourne Mill, Farnham, due to complete in June 2018.
- Mount Green is building 6 affordable homes at Langham Court, Farnham due to complete in June 2018.
- Thames Valley Housing is building 26 new affordable homes at Garden Style Nursery, Wrecclesham Hill, due to complete in May 2019.
- Planning permission has been granted for 72 affordable homes at Brightwells, Farnham: WA/2008/0279
- Planning permission has been granted for 48 affordable homes at Crondall Lane, Farnham: WA/2014/1565
- Planning permission has been granted for 17 new affordable homes at Baker & Oates, Gardeners Hill Road, Farnham: WA/2015/0317.
- Planning permission has been granted for 18 affordable homes at Green Lane Farm, Badshot Lea: WA/2016/2456
For more information about new council developments in Waverley, please contact Louisa Blundell, Housing Development Manager, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01483 523205.
For more information about housing association developments in Waverley, please contact Alice Lean, Housing Strategy and Enabling Manager, by email to email@example.com or telephone 01483 523252.
Page owner: Esther Lear. Last updated: 23/05/2018 14:48