Before you can vote in UK elections or referendums you need to register to vote. Your name and address will then appear on the electoral register.

EU referendum - 9 June deadline

The deadline for registering to vote in the EU referendum on 23 June 2016 has now passed.

Register to vote on

Update your name, address or other details on the electoral register on

Electoral register

Being on the electoral register can make it easier to get a loan, mortgage, finance agreement, or even a mobile phone contract.

Find out more about the electoral register (

Opt out from the open electoral register

Not sure if you've registered already?

If you're not sure if you've registered, please contact the Electoral Services Team, email: or tel: 01483 523116.

Page owner: Joe Blythman. Last updated: 10/06/2016 11:40